2012 CMA Flyaway
- One entry per person. Must be 18 years of age.
- Employees of Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. (WFXV/WPNY) providing services to Mission Broadcasting, WUTR of Utica, the advertiser or give-away sponsor and their immediate family are not eligible. Immediate family includes Parents, Sons, Daughters, (including step) Grandparents, Brothers, Sisters, Aunts, Uncles, (Including Great), Nieces, Nephews, and First Cousins related by blood or marriage.
- Winners must reside in the WFXV/WPNY/WUTR viewing area. This is not limited to the Utica NY market, but also includes being in our signal strength reach and cable reach areas. One entry per household. No purchase necessary. Entry dates: October 1, 2012-October 14 at 5pm.
Name of winner will be drawn from online entries at CNYHomepage.com. Enter on the CMA Flyaway registration page with name and additional entry information. The registration/ splash page will contain CMA information and promotion information and an online entry blank for a chance to qualify.
A winner will be chosen at random on Monday October 15, 2012. The winner will be announced on BUG Country and WUTR.
Winner will receive the following valued at $ 2,500:
- 2 Tickets to "The 46th Annual CMA Awards" ceremony and broadcast (Thursday, Nov. 1, in Nashville) [Travel to Nashville is NOT included. Participating stations will be responsible for airfare but are welcome to contact Gaylord for help in facilitating travel arrangements.]
- Hotel accommodations at the famed Gaylord Opryland Resort (www.gaylordopryland.com) (double occupancy) for 2 nights, (check in Wednesday, 10/31 and check out Friday, 11/2)
- Accommodations include:
- Breakfast at Gaylord Opryland each morning
- Round-trip awards show shuttle transportation
- Designated Gaylord staff to book and confirm travel arrangements
- Airport Meet and Greet by a Gaylord Representative
- Daily Resort access, including wired and wireless high speed internet access in guest rooms and atriums; Fitness Center access; designated complimentary in-room beverages; scheduled complex shuttle service; daily newspaper, and more
- Complimentary services, including In-house Concierge and designated Gaylord Opryland Trip Escort to CMA group events
- 2 Tickets to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Round trip airfare for two.
- Commemorative CMA Awards gift bag, with collectible autographed by a Country artist
- T-Shirt for NASHVILLE, ABC's new drama premiering Wednesday October 10, 10/9c
- Roundtrip ground transportation between the airport and hotel
Contest entry Dates: Midnight 10/1/12-10/14/12 at 5pm.
- Winners are responsible for all Local, State, and Federal taxes that may apply. Failure to meet these responsibilities may lead to forfeiture of the prize.
- Prizes MAY NOT be traded in for cash value. No prize substitutions will be allowed.
- Odds of winning are determined by the number of entries, who serve as the entries in a random drawing.
- No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
- Certain restrictions may apply.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entry at any time during the contest at our sole discretion.
10. Contest rules may change with notice and proper posting during the contest period as defined here-in.
11. Nexstar Broadcasting reserves the right to change any rules at any time for any reason.
12. No more than one winner per household per 45-day period with WFXV/WPNY/WUTR.
13. Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. and WFXV/WPNY/WUTR reserves the right to end the contest, disqualify a winner or change the rules at any time without prior notification.
14. Official rules may be picked up at WFXV/WPNY/WUTR 5956 Smith Hill Road in Utica, NY 13502. Monday through Friday 9am-5pm. (Excluding holidays)
15. Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. and WFXV/WPNY/WUTR will not be responsible for power outages, downed phone lines, transmitter problems and other "Acts of God" which could inhibit one's attempts to participate in the contest.
16. Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. will not be responsible for pick-up or delivery of prize.
17. Prizes not claimed after 30 days become the property of Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. (WFXV/WPNY/WUTR), prizes forfeited after 30 days will not be awarded.
18. Additional rules may apply.
19. Nexstar Broadcasting reserves the right to change any rule at any time for any reason.
20. Each winning entrant (i) except where legally prohibited, by acceptance of a prize grants permission for Sponsors (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing) and its designees to use his/her name, entry material, voice and/or likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet and/or World Wide Web without notice or review or approval; (ii) will be required to execute and return a release and wavier of liability; and (iii) will be required to provide their Social Security Number and current government-issued photo identification reasonably satisfactory to Sponsors. If a winning entrant refuses or does not complete and fully-execute the release, or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited.
21. Participants agree that Sponsors and their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, licensees, assignees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever for, and are released and shall be held harmless by participants from and against any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or from participation in this contest or in any contest-related activity.
Released Parties are not responsible for typographical, printing or other errors or problems relating to or in connection with the contest, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the contest, the processing or judging of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any contest-related materials.
Each winning entrant (i) except where legally prohibited, by acceptance of a prize grants permission for Sponsors (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing) and its designees to use his/her name, entry material, voice and/or likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet and/or World Wide Web without notice or review or approval; (ii) will be required to execute and return a release and wavier of liability; and (iii) will be required to provide their Social Security Number and current government-issued photo identification reasonably satisfactory to Sponsors. If a winning entrant ref